I've recently re-installed Windows 7 on my Lenovo T420 laptop. The install went well, except I'm missing several drivers, and I cannot connect to the internet (I'm assuming it's a network driver among several others). Usually missing drivers isn't a problem; however, I've been trying to flash drive over some 'Driver fixers' & 'Driver Updaters' from the lenovo website and they ALL require internet connection. I would manually drag the drivers over to the laptop, but everything seems to be it's own self-installing executable that requires an initial internet connection. Also, to clear space I reformatted the disk upon re-installing Windows 7 64-bit, so I'm missing what people are calling the C:SWTOOLS folder which supposedly had the drivers. Thanks for any help in advance.
Lenovo Windows 7 Network Controller Driver T420
2,351 downloads·Added on: February 7, 2012·Manufacturer: INTEL

The following Drivers/Adapters are all missing/not installed correctly, and the same thing happens every time I complete the Windows 7 installation: Base system Device. Ethernet Controller. Network Controller. PCI Controller. Unoiversal Serial Bus Controller. Download the latest drivers for your Lenovo ThinkPad T420 (4180AP3) to keep your. Supported OS: Windows 10 32 bit, Windows 8.1 32bit, Windows 7 32bit, Windows Vista. Device Name: Intel(R) 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection.

Lenovo T420 Drivers

Fixes:
[Problem fixes]
- Fix for Low power link up (LPLU) behavior.
Controller

Lenovo T420 Network Controller Driver Windows 7 64 Bit

Thinkpad t420 drivers windows 7

It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.

Lenovo Windows 7 Network Controller Driver T420 Laptop

COMPATIBLE WITH:
Windows XP
Windows Vista
Windows 7
file size:
28.6 MB
filename:
83rw17ww_32.exe
CATEGORY:
Network Card